Words by Marvin Maddix
Louis Vuitton is to open a pop-up store in central London dedicated to the Autumn-Winter 2017 menswear collection, featuring the Supreme collaboration, from June 30th 2017.
Louis Vuitton for the first time collaborated with Supreme, creating a capsule collection showcased alongside Vuitton’s own. To celebrate this collection, Louis Vuitton is opening a pop-up located at 180 The Strand, London. Restrictions apply at the entrance. Please read instructions below.
For safety and security reasons, and to reduce delays at the entrance, entry will be subject to the following rules:
– Original proof of ID will be required (Accepted: passport, European ID or driving license)
– Mandatory security checks will take place at the entrance
– Bags and luggage are subject to following limitations:
* Only one bag per visitor
* Prohibited: suitcases, motorcycle helmets, large backpacks and large bags
* Authorised: small backpacks, small bags (20 litres max, h30 x w10 x d18 cm)
* Please note, there is no cloak room or bag drop facility
– No photography allowed inside including from mobile phones.
– No pet
– No food and drinks
– No dangerous items
Louis Vuitton reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone not complying.
Follow us on: